Question about Canon S 750 InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
turn the printer off by the socket. hold down the on button and keep held down whilst turning on the socket switch. Then press the button next to the on (i don't know what it is called) , so it goes onto orange then again to get to green. now it should stay on green and print. i hope this i useful
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
Probably your waste ink counter. Should be cleaned or replaced before
resetting but usually you can get away with resetting once.
1. Start with printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. Release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. let green light blink until printhead has finished moving.
6. Select functions below with RESUME, execute with POWER
0 presses - green light - Test Print (exit service for i960)
1 press - orange light - EEPROM info print
2 presses - green light - EEPROM initialise
3 presses - orange light - reset waste ink counter.
This also applies to the i550, i560, i950, i960
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
1. Press power button while plug in the power cord – green lamp.
2. While hold the power button press resume button twice – orange blink and return to green.
3. Release the power button, Then the PC will recognize new printer install.
4. You need the software for permanent reset.
5. Run the software and select printer port.
6. Then select Set Destination
7. Click MAIN and PLATEN button to reset waste ink counter to zero.
8. Finally test print by click TEST PATTERN button.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
It's mean "Print head not installed/Defective print head".First open cover and remove the ink cartridges.Then open holder and remove the print head.Clean the contacts on printer and print head using piece of cotton and some alcohol.Then put back all again.If the problem persist you need to replace the print head.It's part number now is QY6-0064, because the old QY6-0042 is discontinued.
Posted on Oct 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2011 | Cannon i70 Printer
Jun 27, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 05, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 30, 2008 | Canon S 530D InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 07, 2007 | Canon BJC 8500 InkJet Printer
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!