Question about Computers & Internet
There is no disc compartment to load to the Acer Aspire one
If you need to load software(such as device drivers) from Optical Media) in a system without an ODD Drive, follow these steps:
1. Log in to another PC in your vicinity that has an Optical Disk Drive.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into the PC and copy its' contents over to that PC.
3. Copy over that content to a USB Storage Device (USB Drive, External HDD, etc).
4. Unplug the External HDD/USB Drive with the content from the PC and plug it in your Laptop/Netbook.
5. Copy over the relevant content over to the netbooks' hard drive.
Alternatively, download the needed drivers from Acer's support website.
Posted on Oct 24, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2015 | Acer Aspire 5742z-4512
Aug 07, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5336-2283 Notebook
Jan 10, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Apr 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Oct 21, 2009 | Acer Aspire M1640 Refurbished Intel...
Sep 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5720 Notebook
Apr 02, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100-3357 Notebook
Feb 02, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3690-2196 Notebook
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!