Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
my universal unit won't change the tv channels, everything else works except the channel changing. Does anyone have a solution., The company is only open during the week.
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
SOURCE: programming a remote
You should have instructions that came with your new remote that show you how to program specific buttons to specific functions. In general there is a similar button on universal remotes, it may be called input or some other button that implies changing the video source.
Posted on May 23, 2008
I can't exactly help you, but can you tell me how you programmed the remote to your TV, because I cannot get mine to work...
Posted on Sep 12, 2008
SOURCE: Programming a remote
Here's the RCR450 Manual =>
The codes for Toshiba TV are Toshiba 1000, 1048, 1072, 1105, 1109, 1118, 1160, 1190, 1241 and are listed in back of the manual.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2013 | Televison & Video
Direct Code Entry:
Find the code your device.
1. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
2. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
3. Enter the 3-digit code number.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. With the device on, press another button to test (volume control/power button).If it does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 with other codes which you have.
follow the below steps to set remote without codes
1. Turn on the device you wish to control.
2. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
3. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. Press ON/OFF repeatedly until the device turns off.
6. When the device shuts off press and release ENTER.
7. Try using the remote. If it does not function repeat steps 1 through 6
To Get The Code Please Go To Below Website:
You need to select the following information from the drop down list
1.Model of the remote
2.Type of device to which you want to program(TV/DVD/VCR)
Mar 13, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 22, 2010 | RCA RCR350 Remote Control
May 16, 2010 | RCA RCR460 Remote Control
Sep 07, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Oct 12, 2008 | RCA 257003 Remote Control
Jun 25, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jun 22, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Apr 03, 2008 | Toshiba 42H81 42" Rear Projection...
Dec 16, 2017 | Televison & Video
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!