An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: TOSHIBA E STUDIO 280 fault code f100
Driver could be corrupt. Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off.
I'd do both and reinstall the CD software program that came with
the printer. When the software program asks you to connect the
printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That code error meaning that you have a problem with HHD 1st you reboot your machine with push 0+8 than 690 start 2 set(interrupt). If it don't wok you mast replace your HHD with a new one from Toshiba.
f100 indicates hardrive problems.
power off machine,
power back on while holding down 0 & 8 on number keypad until beep is heard,
enter 690 on number keypad,
enter 2 on number keypad,
press yes on display and wait for machine to ask for reboot.
be patient may take a while and if it doesnt work could be hard drive failure.
if it is the hard drive it could also mean updating firmware on hard drive and machine.
If ur initial screen is a machine icon and couldn't pass through it to ready mode, then probably your HDD is problem. If really the case, then u need to replace another HDD and update the firmware
After replace new hdd, u need to performs following:
Update of HDD program data and UI data.
1) Create partitions. (In case of using the download jig, this is not necessary.) While pressing  and [CLEAR] button, turn the power ON. When "Firmware Version Up Mode" appears on the LCD, key in  and press the [START] button.
2) Format the HDD. (Setting Mode (08-690: 2))
3) Update with the download jig or USB storage.
4) Format the HDD. (Setting Mode (08-690: 2)) * When the FAX unit (GD-1150) is installed. Start up with the FAX Clearing Mode (1*) Perform the 1*-100 (FAX Set Up), 1*-102 (Clearing the image data) of the FAX Clearing Mode.