Question about SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
New 2 Gig palys in earpiece, but on any of 4 select stations (FM 88..) it will not paly in car radio. Audio cord hooked up, even recharge ports are connected. Also recd cordelss speaker set and it will not work either.
1) Go into the settings menu, go to FM settings, and make sure the FM Region is set for United States. If you are outside the US, change it to "World"
2) The radio might initially be set for Pause - to test this, turn to a specific radio station that you know you get, and press up on the clickwheel. The "block" icon underneath the radio station should now change to a play arrow, if indeed it was on pause.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 21, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
1 Select the radio band and tune in a desired radio
station you wish to store in the preset memory.
2 Press (PRESET).
The Preset screen is displayed.
3 Rotate the Double Action encoder to select the
4 Press and hold /ENTER for at least 2 seconds.
The selected station is stored.
The display shows the band, preset number and station
• A total of 18 stations can be stored in the preset memory (6 stations
for each band; FM1, FM2 and AM).
• If you store a station in a preset memory which already has a station,
the current station will be cleared and replaced with the new station.
• Press in the outer ring and rotate the Double Action encoder to the
left or right on the Preset screen, you can switch the Preset screen of
FM-1 FM-2 AM FM-1
You can also change the desired radio band by pressing BAND.
Hope this helps.
Feb 25, 2011 | Alpine iDAX305 MP3USB Car Radio Car CD...
Feb 04, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Mar 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 19, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Dec 06, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jun 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Feb 20, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
May 18, 2016 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jul 18, 2015 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!