Here's what the lights on the front indicate:
A. Wireless Security
B. Wireless-Computer Status
- OFF Wireless security is off
- Solid Blue Wireless security is on
C. Wired-Computer Status
- OFF Wireless computer is not present
- Solid Blue Wireless computer is connected to the Router
- Blinking Amber Problem with wireless computer onnecting properly to the Router
D. Router/Power Status
- OFF Wired computer is not present
- Solid Blue Wired computer is connected to the Router
- Blinking Amber Problem with wired computer connecting properly to the Router
E. Modem Status
- When you apply power to the Router or restart it, a short period of time elapses while the Router boots up. During this time, the "router" icon blinks.
- When the Router has completely booted up, the "router" icon becomes a solid light, indicating the Router is ready for use.
- OFF Router is off
- Blinking Blue Router is booting up
- Solid Blue Router is on and ready
F. Internet Status
- This icon lights in blue to indicate that your modem is connected properly to the Router.
- It turns amber when problem is detected.
- OFF Router is NOT connected to modem
- Solid Blue Router is connected to modem and functioning properly
- Blinking Amber Problem with modem
This unique icon shows you when the Router is connected to the
- Internet. When the light is off, the Router is NOT connected to the Internet.
- When the light is blinking amber, the Router is attempting to connect to the Internet.
- When the light is solid blue, the Router is connected to the Internet.
When using the "Disconnect after x minutes" feature, this icon becomes extremely useful in monitoring
the status of your Router’s connection.
- OFF Router is NOT connected to the Internet
- Blinking Amber Router is attempting to connect to the Internet
- Solid Blue Router is connected to the Internet
I hope this helps figure out your PS3 issue.
Thanks and don't forget to leave a rating.