- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, I needed this myself, found your post but no solution so after further... here you are. I tried it mated to a lowrance NMEA & it worked fine. Mine had a busted plug so the wires were already exposed with the pins handy to connect straight into a screw connecting block!
1. Connect Navman GPS to PC viamini-usb cable.
2. Go to 'Start'
3. Go to 'My Computer'
4. Open the 'Navman' folder
5. Open the 'Database' folder
6. Delete the following file only- 'dababase.db'
7. Close the folders
8. Disconnect the mini-USB cablethen restart the Navman GPS by sliding the switch to 'Restart' then back to'On' after 10 seconds. The unit shouldstart & the database.db file will be re-generated automatically.