Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
The cartridge u have isnt for ur printer.
compare the new cartridge to your old one.
and figure out a difference.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2011 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support on the right side.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
(E) Closed correctly
(F) Not closed correctly (the cover is tilted)
6. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) slightly to set the Scanning Unit Support back to its original position, and gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 31, 2010 | HP DeskJet 960c InkJet Printer
Jan 24, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 7110 All-In-One Thermal...
Jun 15, 2009 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 03, 2009 | HP C6280 All-in-One Printer
Oct 21, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 18, 2007 | Lexmark Z645 InkJet Photo Printer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!