An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: copy audio book cd to i-tunes.
Aftter it copies the book is there any way you can organize the view? I haven't used i-tunes before but this problem does come up with some other programs i use and if there is a title bar with the word title or artist or however you want them organized try clicking on the section in the title bar(sorry this is so confusing)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Download the installers for the programs in your laptop (or copy the content of the cd's) then copy these files on an USB stick. Now plug the stick in the Acer and launch the installer = the program will be installed there.
Your Favorites are stored in Cocuments ans Settings folder under your name and in the Favorites folder.
Eg. C:\Documents and Sttings\"your name"\Favorites
Copy the Favorites folder to a USB memory stick and then copy it to your 2nd computer in the C:\Documents and Sttings\"your name" folder - exactly as per your Toshiba.
To transfer your e-mail address book from one computer -
1. Open Outlook on your Toshiba, then click on File, then Export, then Address Book - save this file (remember the file name and the location where you saved this file.
2. Copy this file to a USB memory stick.
3. Open Outlook on the Gateway computer.
4. Then click in File, then Import, then Address Book, then to the USB memory stick (could be your E: drive) where the exported address book file is located.
A copy of the address book is now in your Gatway computer.
To restore your notebook to how it was when you first got it.
The HP came with a restore CD or CD's. Put that CD in your cdrom drive. Re-start the notebook. The HP should boot to the HP CD. Read the following display screens closely. You will have a few different options. Pick what you want & follow the screen prompts.
Keep in mind you will most likely loose all your personal data by doing a complete restore.
You should back up a few folders to a CD or DVD.
The following folders hold most of your important data.
My Documents, Desktop & Favorites.
To keep your outlook express data. Click the + sign next to your name. Open Local Settings & copy Identities. To keep your outlook express address book. Copy the folder named Address Book.