Question about Zynga Cafe World
Keeps retrying wont load i did everything
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try refreshing the page one or twice. Press F5 to refresh. If refreshing does not result in your game loading properly, try the following troubleshooting techniques:
Firstly you're going to want to update your browser
If you are using Internet Explorer then head over here to see if a new version is available.
If you are using Google Chrome then head over here to see if a new version is available.
If you are using Mozilla then head over here to see if a new version is available.
If you are using Apple Safari then head over here to see if a new version is available.
Having an updated browser will help improve your gameplay experience. To check which browser version you have go to the Help menu and click About.
Next I want you to clear your cache
Doing so will make your system run faster. Internet pages will load faster and better game features will be able to be taken advantage of.
For Internet Explorer
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. Select Tools > Internet Options.
3. Click the Delete button in the Browsing History section.
4. Click on Delete.
5. Restart Internet Explorer.
For Google Chrome
1. Click on the Tools menu (it is the wrench in the upper-right corner).
2. Click on Clear browsing data.
3. Check the boxes for thetypes of information you wish to delete.
- Clear browsing history
- Clear download history
- Empty the cache
- Clear saved passwords
- Delete cookies
4. Click on Clear Browsing Data.
5. Restart Google Chrome.
1. From the menu click Empty Cache.
2. When asked if you are sure click Empty.
3. From the Safari menu click Preferences.
4. From the security dialog box click Bookmarks.
5. Click Show Cookies.
6. Then click Remove All.
7. Click OK to close Preferences.
1. Select Tools > Claer Recent History.
2. Select everything from the time range to clear menu.
3. Click Clear Now.
4. Restart Firefox.
1. Under the Tools menu select Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Click on the Internet Symbol (the globe).
4. Click the Custom Level button.
5. In the Settings list scroll down to Scripting.
6. And under Active Scripting click the radio button to the left of enable so that a coloured dot appears in it.
1. Select the Properties option from the Gears Icon at the top right of your browser.
2. Click Content.
4. Click OK.
5. Restart Firefox.
1. Select the Preferences option from the Gears Icon at the top right of your browser.
2. Select the Security tab.
4. Close the Preferences window.
5. Restart Safari.
The next thing to do is use a plug in connection instead of a wireless connection (This increases your connection timings).
Disable pop-up or ad-blockingh software.
Download the latest Flash player
If you need help doing this then see my tip here: http://www.fixya.com/support/r6775220-not_able_play_youtube_videos
Well thats about as much as you can do.
Wishing you many happy uninterrupted gaming hours.
Posted on Feb 26, 2011
Hi Trish -
I'm not familiar with this game, but do have a suggestion or two. You might want to attempt playing this online game on another computer. Doing so will help to narrow down the cause from being on your particular computer (if it does work elsewhere) or a problem with facebook / cafe world servers (if it fails to load / run).
The next thing could be related to whether the way you log into facebook prevents loading. If your facebook page address begins like this: https://www.faceboo... you have enable secure browsing. Some games will not play in https mode. They require http://www.faceboo... for the addreess. The missing "s" on "http" is the difference. You can change between these two modes by clicking "Account" and then "Account Settings". On the new page, select "Security" The new page allows you enable or disable "Secure Browsing" when you click "Edit". You can change the setting back again by repeating this procedure if it doesn't solve the problem.
Lastly, the game may require Flash or other plugin. If you are receiving a message asking you to allow a download or update for this game, you'll have to allow it in order to play the game.
Hopefully, one of these suggestions will solve the problem for you. Good luck!
Posted on Sep 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2011 | Facebook Apps
Jan 12, 2011 | Facebook Apps
Mar 27, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 07, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 15, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 08, 2014 | Zynga Cafe World
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: