Question about Cell Phones
Forgot username and password on google account
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
*Turn off the phone
*take off battery & put back in
*press and hold down the right & left silver buttons just under the screen
*with stylus press in the hole on the right side of battery
*after 10Sec you will be prompted to press the R key
*If successful press the space key to finalize changes
Posted on May 25, 2010
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2014 | Motorola Cell Phones
Jan 05, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jun 02, 2013 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Apr 06, 2013 | Motorola Mobility Milestone XT720
Nov 20, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 15, 2010 | Google Gmail
Feb 20, 2010 | HTC Droid Eris by
Jul 01, 2009 | Google Talk
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!