- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
3 steps to download movies
1. Go to the iTunes application on your iPad. Click on the little purple application with the musical note on it. The iTunes application should already be installed on your iPad. All you need for this method to work besides the application is a stable Internet connection.
2. Go to the iTunes store. Just select this option at the top of iTunes. This will allow you to find a movie to download onto your iPad.
3. Click "Movies." You can find this option on the top middle of the screen.
To download music on iTunes, Click on stores bar which will load and display songs available at iTunes stores which are online, then Click on the available songs when you click "get song" your iTunes will download it to your iTunes library.
First you need to install Itunes on your pc. Then plug your Ipod into your pc. The pc should recognize it and you can name your product (ex. MY IPOD, or whatever you want to call your device). If you have acquired a used ipod from someone then it will ask you to erase and sync. You can only have your ipod synced to one library. You then need to load your itunes with the music you want on your player. This is fairly straight forward process. You can either load files onto it or insert a cd in and rip the music to your itunes. Once you have the music in your library plug your ipod in the library will recognize it and sync the entire library to your player or you can make playlists to sync certain songs to it.... hope this helps
Do you have iTunes installed?? you have to rip the CD to iTunes and
then you can sync them to your iPod shuffle. You can get instructions
via the manual. iPod Shuffle Manual. If you want to put music into the iTunes library that you already have on your PC, just go to 'File', then 'Add folder to library' and it will scan that folder and every sub-folder and put the music in the library. Be careful if your songs don't have ID3 tags otherwise iTunes won't be able to work out what they are and your songs will not be catagorized well at all.
If you have an Exclamation mark next to the song, it means the computer cannot locate the song. Remember that Itunes is only a player, and the music is not there. It should be kept in your music folder. If you go to ADVANCED and select consolidate library, all mp3s or itunes playable audio will be consolidated. You then want to go to preferences, and reset your music folder location. If you still cannot locate the music, theyve either been deleted or have gone corrupted.