Wii Remote isn't working is one of the common problem of Nintendo Wii. You may check out the DIY Wii Fix Guide,
that explains step by step to fix the problem without any technical
knowledge. I hope this guide will solve your problem. It also gives
information on fixing many Wii Related Problems, so its a kind of Wii
Problems Reference Fix Guide.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just plug the Guitar Hero drums wireless adapter into the usb port.Then press the power button on the drums to switch them on ,then hold down the button on the adapter and press the power button on the drums again .They should connect ,if not it may be the version of your playstation doesnt work with the Guitar Hero World Tour disk.
clean the lens on your system and then start up ps2 with no disc. highlight browser and hit green triangle. highlight console and hit triangle. highlight diagnostics hit blue x button and select on. press red o button to back up. highlight playstation drive and hit green triangle. highlight disc speed and hit blue x button and select fast. press red o button to back out. turn off machine, insert guitar hero 2 and turn machine on. This solution worked for me and we have been having fun ever since. Good luck and may God be with you.
beebe623 was right. with some extra steps. Simple steps here:
1. Unplug the drum receiver.
2. Turn off the PS3.
3. Remove batteries from the Drum Controller.
4. Plug in the Drum Receiver.
5. Put batteries back in drum revceiver.
6. Turn on PS3.
7. Hit the PS button on the Drums once. (all 4 lights should flash)
8. Push and hold down the button on the Drum Receiver for about 5 seconds, then release.
9. Push the PS button again on the Drum Controller. At this point the drums should be assigned a port and synced up.
All this is in the instructions that came with the game.
The same happens to me all the time, when this happens you must either press the reset button and wait a few seconds, or press and hold the power button until it turns off and turn it back on, and as a last resort, disconnect the wii adapter and reconnect it.