Question about Saeco Magic De Luxe Espresso Machine
Received rebuilt unit as a x-mas gift. Power supply confirmed. Unit does not respond to main switch operation. Does this machine have an internal fuse? Where do I look?
There is a slow blow fuse on the motherboard. Easy enough to replace once the top is taken off, and the motherboard removed. You need Torx & Philips head screwdrivers. There are guides how to remove it on the net.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Replace The Main Power Supply PCB Assembly (The part number FM2-0260-000).
NOTE: if the fixing unit circuitry has an open or a short, the code may not reset.
Confirm the fixing unit wiring and try to reset the code first, before you replace the Main Power Supply Assembly
hope it helps
Sep 24, 2012 | Canon IR2870 COPIER FOR 220 VOLTS ONLY
Sep 27, 2011 | Asko D1796FI Built-in Dishwasher
Jul 29, 2011 | Kyocera Mita FS-C5016N Printer
Jun 25, 2011 | Dishwashers
Jun 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2011 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Dec 09, 2010 | Carrier Heating & Cooling
The power from the plug to the main unit- the board must be checked. So you will need to remove the top panel to check, disconnect power and use a multimeter to check the fuse, power to the main board.If there is no heating please do not switch on unless you have confirmed the fault. It is possible that the Magnetron is faulty, the temperature cut off is faulty or the main capacitor is short. It is also quite possible that insect can get into the oven and create soft spots. When you switch on these will create a short and make the voltage jump and in the long run damage the magnetron.
Check for dirt/moisture in the cabin, if so wipe clean and dry, check the magnetron and area clean and use an jet air to clean off.
Make sure that the program controller is working if not check power - step down supply, the pads are responding- if not faulty pads- or the door switches, if contact is not through the microwave will not work.
Now keeping clear of the microwave, switch on, use a cup of water inside to test.
If you notice any sparks shut off as the magnetron or the main HT capacitor can be faulty. replace with same type.
If there is heating without any issues, you can use the microwave safely
Nov 26, 2010 | Samsung SMH9187ST Microwave Oven
Dec 21, 2009 | Whirlpool Refrigerators
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!