- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Vzon DVD Player,
Before you fix anything, you need to troubleshoot the problem first to know what needs fixing. Since DVD players can play different kind of media formats like Audio CD, VCD, mp3, etc, please try the following
1. Turn on the DVD player and set the program to DVD. some player needs to be setup due to multiple functionality (can play mp3 on flash drive, etc..)
2. insert different Media CD as mentioned above if your player will play them. (if they play, try to insert the DVD you want to play)
3. Try different DVD disc
4. If all the above don't work, try to clean the laser head using the standard disc cleaner.
5. retry the DVD disc
6. If the player still don't play your DVD, probable issue would be the laser head or the disc motor.
7. Please bring them to you nearest Electronic repair shop for further assessment.
First you need a player that plays divx if it does then try downloading the movie onto a different disc the dvd-r have never worked on my player even though it says they will the dvd+r sometimes works its a crap shoot.
I have a studio and sometimes certain disc will play on one device and not on another..If you have already played the disc on the device I would try the clean the head. They sell cleaning kits..The DVD player only recognizes it can't play it..they could have it say (Clean disc) but they want you to buy another one..And it could mean its broke...Who knows...Just do all you can do...And a lot of boot leg disc want work...Not saying you buy them...Just saying to help anyone reading this...Hope this helps
the cd you are playing might be one of the cd's that can not be read as listed in your manual try to play other dvd. preferably those cd's which you know that it works before with this you can determine that your dvd player is working or not
If the unit is showing "wrong disk" on every disk that you try to play, unfortunately, the unit has developed a defect and needs to be replaced. It can not be repaired. Our warranty is 90 days from the date of purchase. If you received the unit as a Xmas present, please call 1-800-727-3592 for instructions on getting the unit exchanged.
If you feel this solution doesn't deserve a good rating, please let me know why so that I may better assist you. If there is anything more I can do to help, I will!