- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Since you neglected to specify the model of your Uniden DECT 6.0 phone I can only suggest you select it from the list beginning here to download a copy of the manual and the remote access instructions.
The default security code for accessing the answering system from another location is 1 2 3. You must use the handset to change the security code. With the phone OFF (not in TALK mode), follow these steps:
1. Press the FLASH/answerer/Call wait button to display ANSWERER REMOTE.
2. Press the *EXIT/TONE button.
3. Enter the new 3-digit security code.
4. Press the *EXIT/TONE button again. The unit announces the new code, pauses, beeps, and then announces the menu options again.
There can be several reasons for this beep:
1. The phone needs a good charge before using again.
2. The phone was default programmed to beep when not on the base.
3. There is a message to be retrieved which has not been located and looked at yet.
4. Another set has left a message and needs retrieval.
These are a few.
I hope this helps, let me know
Your manual will tell you about this on page 4.
Accessing the Answering System from another location.
from any touch tone phone by entering your 3 digit security code after you hear the outgoing message.
1. Dial the phone no. to which the answering system is connected to .
2. Enter the security code after you hear the tone.
3. Follow the voice menu to use the answering systems remote functions.
Review messages press 1
plack back messages press2
Stop message playback press 2 again
Erase message press 0 during playback
Skip message press 3
Turn off/on answer press 4
Review voice menu options press 7