- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are three ways you can get a mew:
1. you can get the mystery gift over wi-fi but unfortunatly that event is over.
2.you can trade for one with a friend if they have one.
3. you can use a hacking machine that you plug into your gba/gbasp/ds, with this device you can make one appear in the wild. I recommend using a GameShark, it is most affective.
A. you need an event given by Nintendo over wi-fi to catch him but unfortunatly it has been over for a while now. but if you can find someone who has the item given, they might be able to share it with you over the mystery gift option.
B. You can hack one using a Game Shark or any other hacking devices that are for the Game Boy.
Ok.first go to emulater.com:visiualboy advance
second go to doperoms.com for games.
Note:you can't get all the games here,but if you want cool hacked games go to wahack.com
If you don't understand the language then click on the flag on the right.
Shiny Rayquazas are very hard to get. The 1/8142 chance is small, but it is possible.
Save in front of the Raquaza right before you battle it, then attack. If it's not shiny, the restart your GBA and try again. You might have to do that 8142 times before you get one, but, hey, at least we know we can. The other way is to hack the GBA using a Gameshark or Action Replay, but I don't like that. The whole idea of the video game is entertainment, not bragging rights.