At the time of Order / Invoice entry, every time I don't wnat enter Customer Name and Address and other details. So, I want to maintain saperate Customer Data Master source file, from that source file every time my customer details should write/update in my invoice file. To identify I will keep customer ID as key number. Please guide me how to create source file and how to link both customer details source file and Invoice / order transaction file.
I will suggest you to create small application in .net for ths which will add some value and process your data;If you want to use Excel only make a master sheet with details and use it in other excel sheets
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check your engine oil using the oil dipstick located on the engine - you need to add oil to the fill line as shown on the dipstick. You should have the oil replaced regularly (every 3-6 months) and keep your eye on the level if the engine is leaking oil underneath or burning a lot of it.
Two ways to do this. Add them as a customer with there address. A good policy is to use their phone number as customer number. That way repeat customers are already available. Then go to SETUP, SETUP SCREEN, RECEIPT tab, PAGE 2. Under PRINT CUSTOMER INFO, check NAME AND ADDRESS.
If you are not interested in building a customer database, add a button at the bottom with the function INVOICE NOTES. After taking order, hit this button and enter address. It will appear at the bottom of invoice.
B Mattern firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return and give me a favorable rating if this helps or is of value to you.
E-mail a Invoice To send a Invoice to a customer by email: 1. Gateway of Tally > Display > Accounts Books> Sales Register > 2. Select the required Invoice from the sales Vouchers 3. Click on Email from the button bar or press Alt+M
1. The fields on the Mailing Invoice form are automatically completed if you have given the required information during creation of the master records. Select No or press Backspace to change/modify the entries. Select Yes to accept. 2. The E-mail Server field is highlighted next. This is a mandatory field. The first time you use this feature in Tally, enter the name of your SMTP server, example: mail.btinternet.com. Subsequently, Tally will automatically display the SMTP server name. Refer to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or network administrator for further queries. 3. The From field displays the name of your company entered in the Company Creation screen and stored in the Company Information Master records. You can also modify the default information. Press Enter. 4. The From E-mail Address field displays the e-mail address entered in the Company Information Master data. Enter your email address, if you have not done so while creating a company, or if you want to change the id. • Enter the user name and password in Authentication User Name (Only if required) and Password field respectively if the mail server requires authentication. • In the Format field a pop-up screen lists the three formats in which you can generate your email: o ASCII (Comma delimited) o HTML (web-publishing) o XML (data interchange) Select the type that suits your recipient. 1. To E-mail Address field is a mandatory field.
It displays the recipient's email address as entered in the Mailing and Related details during ledger creation. Enter the address if you have not done so while creating the ledger or if you want to modify the information. 1. Type the email address of another recipient to whom you want to send a carbon copy of the email in the CC (if any) field.
1. The Subject field is filled by default and displays the subject of your mail. You can change it to a subject of your choice. • Any text you enter in the Additional Text field precedes the report in the recipient's mail program. You can use this field to type a message to the recipient. • Additional Options provided in the form are: o Include Post-Dated Transactions?- Set this option to Yes to include post-dated transactions.
Note: Additional Options may vary depending upon the type of report you want to email.
Print Preview: Use the Print Preview screen to view the document before emailing. This shows how the document appears in the recipient's email
***First Step*** 1.Main menu --> Select Services 3.Select Data Account --> Select GPRS 5.Select the first entry 6.Edit the account name to whatever you would like 7.Edit APN to goam.com (lowercase), if not work, try "internet.com" 8.Edit Username to wapuser1 9.Edit Password to wap 10.Edit Auth Type to Normal 11. Save
Select Back --> Select Back
Select WAP 1.Select Settings --> Edit Profile 3.Select the first entry --> Edit Profile 5.edit the name to whatever you would like 6.Edit Homepage to http://mymobilehomepage.rogers.com 7.Edit Data Account to the Name you established in the First Step 8.Edit Connection type to HTTP 9.The IP address is 208.200.067.150 and the port number is 80 10.Edit Username to wapuser1 11.Edit Password to wap Select back or done Select Activate Account
Select Messages --> MMS --> Message Settings Select Server Profile Select the first entry Select Edit Profile Edit Rename Profile to whatever name you would like Edit Home Page to http://mms.gprs.rogers.com Edit Data Account to the same data account you created for WAP Edit Connection Type to HTTP the IP address is 172.025.000.107 and the port is 80 Edit the Username to media.com Edit the Password to mda01
Select Done or Save Make sure to activate the profile and you are good.
To enter a location manually, using only GPS coordinates, try the following: Create any entry in your address book - it doesn't matter what you enter since you will be totally changing it anyway! Then 'edit' the address book entry that you just created, putting what you want in each data field. Finally, edit the GPS coordinates for this address book entry (note that you have to overwrite the whole entry, beginning with N, S, W, E and then the numbers). Save your changes and now you have an address book entry for that rig.
I do not know how to download this directly using the USB connection - sorry.
Do you have Microsoft Access? If so, you could use that to create a database and an invoice form. You could also use Access to "dump" the info into Excel to track and record.
Otherwise, try searching for "Import Data" in the Excel help. It would be very difficult to walk you through the whole process, but if you have specific questions about certain steps, that would be more manageable.