You may try these steps. If you are facing a 90/180 degrees rotation issue with your displayed screen, this can be either due to a problem with your graphic card or a wrong manipulation of the hot keys of your keyboard. This problem can be easily fixed if you follow the steps below:
- Step 1: With the Desktop screen displayed in front of you, use your mouse left-click to access the Graphic Properties? option
- Step 2: Select the Rotation Tab
- Step 3: Uncheck the box labeled Enable Rotation?
- Step 1: With the Desktop screen displayed in front of you, use your mouses left-click to access the Properties? option
- Step 2: Select the Parameters tab and click the â€œAdvancedâ€? option
- Step 3: From the displayed list, choose the name corresponding to your graphic card model
- Step 4: Select the Rotateoption and change it to 0 degrees or to the â€œnormalâ€? mode.
You can also make use of the hotkeys to change the rotation of your screen
Press CTRL+ALT Gr+Up/Down/Left/Right
If none of the above solutions has solved your problem, this might be due to a bad configuration of your graphic card. I will strongly suggest you to contact a computer technician to fix this issue.
I hope this works for you. Good Luck!
"Understanding explains better..."
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);