Question about i-mate SP5m Smartphone
First switch off ur phone and then do following
here it is
1. Press and hold soft1 and soft2 keys.
2. Press and hold power button for around 1 to 1.5 seconds. Release power button. Keep hold soft1 and soft2 keys.
3. Later, screen shoould show instructions to ask user to press '0' key to reset to factory default.
4. Press '0' within the timeout period, which is only several seconds only.
5. If no instruction is shown on the screen, repeat steps 1 to 4.
The timing is sensitive.
but you will loose all data.
pls rate me fixya if i have fixed what u needed
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2009 | i-mate JAM Pocket PC
Mar 05, 2008 | i-mate SP5 Smartphone
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: