Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim (PSP-2000) Console
There is a number displayed when error occured(80020148)
my games is on iso or cso format...
i believe that you have a custom firmware installed on you psp.. to solve this problem turn your psp completly off... turn it back on but pressing the right tab on the top of your psp,, this should bring the recovery menu....Then go to configuration---- go down to umd mode and press the X button---- go back and then exit,, restart your psp and there you have it...
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Do u put the games in the iso/cso folder in ur memory stick?
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
If u have the m33-5 go to the main menu and press select and change the before before last one and it will work
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
There are two ways to install games on your Sony PSP (Play Station Portable).
The legit way is to buy original UMDs and insert them in your PSP and game on.
For the not-so-affluent, you can install Custom Firmware (CFW) on your PSP and thendownload games off the internet and copy them to your PSP and play them.
Play ISO / CSO Games on your PSP
1. Install Custom Firmware:
- There are scores of tutorials on the net on how to do this. The easier way out would be to go to any console shop, and get your PSP modded with CFW for around Rs. 200 / $5.
- A detailed tutorial on this coming up soon.
2. Download the Game ISO / CSO.
- Next, search for the game you want, and download the ISO / CSO of the game from torrent sites or any warez forums. Most of the times, the ISO / CSO is compressed into a RAR file so you will need to extract it first using WINRAR.
3. Copy the ISO / CSO to your PSP
- Connect the PSP to your computer using the data cable and goto Settings > USB Connection.
- Open your PSP drive in My Computer, and goto the ISO folder. If it isn't there already, create a new folder and rename it to ISO.
- Copy your ISO or CSO files to the ISO folder and disconnect your PSP from the computer.
4. Play the Game on your PSP
- Goto the GAME icon > Memory Stick and select the Game you just copied. Press 'X' and game on.
1. You need to have CFW (Custom Firmware) installed in order to use ISO / CSO games on your PSP. The latest version of CFW is 5.00 M33-4.
2. The latest PSP 2004 with TA 088 v3 chips and the PSP 3000 aren't moddable yet.
May 05, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Oct 20, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Mar 21, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jan 02, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 23, 2016 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jul 21, 2014 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
519 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: