Question about HP Computers & Internet
Happy New Year. If you go to HP website you can look up if you qualify for a free one time repair. They are fixing certain models even if out of warranty. My wife has one of them. We just got the shipping box, took us 4 days
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2014 | Panasonic Heating & Cooling
Aug 13, 2012 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
May 14, 2012 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
1. With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while
pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2. When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3. When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4. When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in. (orange and green, starting with orange.)
Mar 24, 2012 | Canon MultiPASS MP700 All-In-One InkJet...
May 18, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
May 18, 2017 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Feb 18, 2009 | Princeton Digital VL1716 17" LCD Monitor
Mar 24, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!