I have a Toshiba Satellite P100 Laptop with Windows XP ro installed on it . It was running just fine until the other morning when I turned it on and tried to go on line via Mozilla Firefox and I received an error message saying "Proxy Server Refused Connection" the complete message reads as follows "Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections.
The browser is configured to use a proxy server, but the proxy refused a connection.
* Is the browser's proxy configuration correct? Check the settings and try again.
* Does the proxy service allow connections from this network?
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance." I have checked out the best that I can to see if there has been any changes only to find out that there has been none . Does anyone have any sugestions and can they instruct me on how to fix this problem . I can still go online via Google Crome or Internet Explorer just not Mozilla Firefox. Thank you for the help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you do the install by clicking on the setup file?
The other way of installing is to do from the Device Manager and click on Update drive and direct it to the location where the driver file is stored on your computer.
If that doesn't work, get it to search the driver off the Internet.
Hi, according to what I understand his equipment it operates well, only that the screen appears in black, does not show anything on the screen, though the equipment operates well, it is possible that the fault this one in the FL Inverter, that is the inverter of current of the screen, which gives the take-off of the lamp of back light, the same one is in the low part of the screen behind of wave mask of the screen
whats the orig OS installed on your machine? where do you get that recovery cd's ? does it come with the laptop? maybe you've got the wrong OS/ recovery disk with you. Do you have an XP/VISTA installation disk?
Hi, ok clearly for the symptom of what describes modal to his portable , I understand that the fault of his equipment comes from the card of video, which not this on board but it is separated, if the problem that he presents also happens for the VGA port and for the DVI port, this indicates that the problem that his equipment presents into in the system board.
I Have satellite L40-18W-PSL4CE laptop . I installed XP . i got all drivers except sound driver. the last sound driver was running on vista is (Realtek High Definition Audio System Software Ver:R1.72) on toshiba site they said this driver soppurt vista & xp but i got nothing after installing the driver. pls help me with greatfull.