:) nah dont ever say that,, say u just dont know yet :) well I'll try my best to explain it,, give I'm from the caribbean my dialect is a bit differect so i pray you bear with me if my grammar or spelling is a bit off..
Ok firstly the drivers that come with the printer are needed,, however the cd isnt since you can download the drivers on line.. Actually all hardware (printers, modems, sound etc) can be download rom the manufactures web site.. The one thing you do need to know however is what version of windows you have,, be it,, XP, Vista , Windows 7,, when you turn your computer on it should show up on the boot screen (the big windows logo thingy).. ok here is how we will get this working..
- once you have the drivers download the next step is to install it,, unplug the printer and restart the computer
- install the drivers by double clicking the file u just downloaded and follow the instructions
- when its finished or if it ask you to plug in the printer
- it should detect and load automatically
- you done,, you can stop sweating now and start printing :).. just teasing ..
let me know if you need any more help..