- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Panasonic KX t7730 call forwarding function to external party:
If you are using the Kx-TA624 pbx (TES 824 models) system, program your phone unit (t7730) as follows: lifet handset, press FWD/DND button, press 3, then the outside line access code, then phone number, then #, then return handset.
If you are using the kx-ta1232 (higher models) of pbx system (usually with 9 or more CO lines cabable, use the following command:
lift handset, press FWD/DND button, press 6, then the outside line access code, then telehone number, then # then return handset to cradle.
* CHECK YOUR AC OUTLET WITH NO LOOSE CONNECTIONS.(remove multi adapters mostly caused problems)
* FULLY RECHARGE THE BATTERIES.
* CLEAN DE BATTERY CONTACTS IN & OUTSIDE THE HANDSET & THE BASE UNIT.
* IS THE BATTERIES DON'T GET CHARGED FULLY IN OVER NIGHT.PLEASE REPLACE THOSE.
* REPLACE WITH ONLY RECOMMENDED RECHARGEABLE BATT"S.
* PLACE THE BASE UNIT AT CENTRALIZED AREA FOR THE MAXIMUM HANDSET RADIATION.
* KEEP THE BASE UNIT AT SAME FLOOR.
i had the same problem with my KX-TGA650 and called repair out and they said it wasn't seating on the home base to charge, we'll see. i'm looking for a manual for this phone lost mine and cost prohibitive to order from panasonic. and download pdf is just too large.
go to website and it tells you that only a same model is able to be used with the base unit. hope this helps.
from a different brand portable phone - - it worked for me!
"If you experience difficulty with placing/receiving calls, a lost security code may be the problem. The handset cannot communicate with the base. Unplug AC adapter. Disconnect handset battery for 10 seconds. Reseat the battery and then place in base. Replug AC adapter."