Question about Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
The user manual for your tomtom one xl is available on this internet page
Basicly to change the language
1. Turn on the tomtom by pressing the power button at the top
2. ones the unit is turned on tap the screen to bring up the main menu
3. Tap on the Blue tool icon
4. the preferences page should open
5. find picture with 3 flags that is the change languageoption
Tap the flags icon to change the language, select english from the list.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2010 | Tomtom ONE XL-S GPS
Apr 11, 2010 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Jan 08, 2010 | Tomtom ONE XL GPS
Aug 26, 2009 | Tomtom XL 330S GPS Receiver
Aug 06, 2009 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
May 11, 2009 | Tomtom ONE XL GPS
Dec 03, 2008 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
May 14, 2008 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!