- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the problem with not drying is normally three things
1. not adding enough rinse aid to the compartment (dispenser) and adding to much soap.
ex rinse aid helps with drying,spots and cleanind the dishes. so if is none then you want get maximum cleaning.
3. make sure you run the faucet to get the hottest waster going into the machine this will make the other two do it job better because as you know you cant clean dishes properly in cold water.if this info helped please send me 4 thumbs post , thanks
The problem is hard water. Go to www.dishwasherfilter.com. They have a new product out that solves this problem once and for all. It filters the water entering your dishwasher and removes the hard minerals that cause these spots. Very affordable and guaranteed to leave your dishes looking amazing every time.
there is a food shreder located in the pump at the impeller intake, it looks like a round screen with a rotating blade on it, if the blade breaks off then the screen gets cloged and will restrict water flow.