- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have a USB cable you can connect it to your Desktop or Laptop first, or if you have Card reader, you can also insert the Memory card.
Then follow this step how to upload photos or pictures, create album in your Facebook account:
1. Go to your profile and click Photos under your profile picture. 2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the + Upload Photos button.
3. Click Select Photos then choose the photo files you want to upload. To upload multiple photos at once, hold down the Control button on your PC, or the Command button on your Mac, while clicking the image files.4. Click Open once you've selected your photos. 5. After you select photos to upload, you'll see a prompt to choose an album title, privacy setting for the album and photo quality. 6. A progress bar will show you the status of your upload. Once it's complete, click the blue Create an Album button and you'll be directed to the new album.
for example I have 15 pictures to choose for profile picture in my album,and when I delete that picture who was on my profile pic badoo automatic takes next picture who was next to deleted picture,so I put picture which I want next my profile picture and when I deleted pic. I got my favorite picture for profile,and after that I was add again that picture which I was deleted and she is in album again :D (with mouse you can sort picture how you want),so with mouse you can put favorite picture in front ofexisting profile picture and when you delete that existing picture you favorite automatical set for profile picture
Click the edit my profile picture (beside the picture)in your facebook homepage, > Click the profile picture, after clicking, select picture or browse can be seen on the page > Browse picture in your computer to change or edit your profile picture, then click view profile, your profile picture already have new picture
To upload photos to your profile, follow the steps below: Option 1 - Using the new Java Uploader Upload photos to a new album - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Click "Create Album" - Browse and Check the photos you wish to upload from your computer - Click "Upload"
Add photos to existing album/s - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Select the album where you want the photo/s to be added - Click "Add Photos" - Browse and Check the photos you wish to upload from your computer - Click "Upload"
Option 2 - Using the HTML Uploader
Uploading photos to a new album - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Click "Create Album" - Click the HTML Uploader link at the bottom - Select files to upload then click browse - Click "Upload" Adding photos to existing album/s - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Select the album where you want the photo/s to be added - Click "Add Photos" - Click the HTML Uploader link at the bottom - Select files to upload then click browse - Click "Upload"
Open a picture-viewing program and right click to get an option to make a new file. You can choose the pictures you desire by holding down Ctrl and left clicking on each one. then right-click and copy them. Got to your new folder and paste them. If you want to add other pictures from other folders, do the same. Now, one of your programs should say that it makes albums. Go to it, read it's help, and then make an album out of your new file. let me know if you have any questions.