- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This problem is due to a bad battery. All rechargeable battery have a charging limit of upto 1000-3000 charges, after that it will loose its ability to get charged, so you will have to replace the battery.
There is a trick to charging the battery in these small mp3 players. It won't charge if it is turned on, and it won't charges if it's turned off. Here's what to do... 1. plug the player into your USB port. or wall charger 2. switch the player on using the mechanical switch (on the side) 3. turn it off by either holding down the play button, or selecting "System" from the menu 4. The screen will go black and the battery will begin charging. That is if the battery is still chargeable after all this time. The battery may well require replacing.
Either the charging circuit is faulty, or the battery has drained and the safety circuit has disabled it. If you have a warranty send it back, if not, take it apart and try charging the battery from an external 5v source. Do not leave it this way for more than a half hour as it will overheat and could explode.
After it's gotten a bit of a charge (if you have a voltmeter check that it's over 3.7 volts) put it back in the player and it should start up. Now try charging it the regular way. If it doesn't charge further then the charge circuit is damaged. Try a cell phone repair center, they should be able to help.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
hi!! we have read your problem..every problem has a
solution.since you have over charged and drained completely , the battery must have been busted.please replace the batteries and if still isnt turning off, check the keypad for any faults.hope your problem is tackled..have a nice day