Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
I have a rca dvd universal remote. i cant get my dvd to respond. plz help
SOURCE: Old RCA Universal Remote
i will give you a page to find your remote model and then it will give you the programming code for all the TV models and VCR and DVD .... http://www.thompsontv.com/rcarc.html you will find all RCA codes ... please rate me if you find this helpful!
Posted on Aug 01, 2007
Unfortunately, the RCA 15-2104 does not have a code for Cody brand DVD players. The list of codes can be found at the following web address:
Since there is no published code for Cody brand devices, I recommend using the CODE SEARCH function. Here's how:
1) Turn on the DVD player
2) Press the DVD key on the remote
3) Hold down P until the red light blinks twice
4) Press 9-9-1 (the red light will then blink twice).
5) Slowly alternate between pressing the DVD key and the POWER key - when the device turns off, that means the remote has found a code for the DVD Player and should then operate it.
You can read the details about the CODE SEARCH feature in the user manual, which can be viewed at the following web address:
I hope this helps - please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
1) turn on unit
2) press and hold componet button on remote (TV, VCR, etc)
until On/Off lights up
3) press and hold On/Off while holding component button. Light will go out. Continue hoding both buttons until light comes back on.
4) release both buttons. On/Off should stay on.
5) Press On/Off repeatedly until unit turns off.
6) Press the Stop key at bottom.
7) light goes off. Remote is programmed!
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Dec 04, 2009 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Nov 16, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Aug 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 03, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Dec 24, 2008 | RCA 257003 Remote Control
1,060 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!