Question about Sewing Machines
1) Open the needle plate and bobbin case and make sure the tangled threads are removed.
2) Open the manual; read and follow every step.
3) Thread the machine with the presser foot up - this is often overlooked and causes loopy stitches that pull right out.
4) Make sure the bobbin in inserted so the bobbin thread is feeding from the bobbin spool in the correct direction and through the proper guides.
5) Take hold of the needle thread and lower, then raise the needle to pull the bobbin thread up through the needle plate. Take both threads under the presser foot and to the back of the machine.
6) When you come to the end of the stitching, make sure the take up lever is at it's highest position. This will keep the thread from coming out of the needle when you begin to sew.
I hope this will help and you will soon be sewing.
Posted on Mar 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Jun 11, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Dec 06, 2012 | Brother XL-3030 Electronic Sewing Machine
Sep 04, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Mar 27, 2012 | Brother PQ1500S Computerized Sewing...
Sep 22, 2011 | Brother LS-2125 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jul 23, 2011 | Singer 7436 - INGENUITY
Mar 10, 2010 | Sewing Machines
May 27, 2009 | Brother LS-2125 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Oct 31, 2007 | Tacsew T500
May 25, 2017 | Sewing Machines
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: