Question about Tascam US-144 Sound Card
It all has to do with your VST Connections in Cubase LE (if you are using Cubase LE).
What you have to do is:
1)Go in and label you inputs and outputs in the Device Setup. Select " US 122L-US 144" Here your inputs and outputs should be displayed. You should be able to see which input is "active" and which ones are "inactive".
2) After noting which ones are active label these devices. Click the "Show As" section and label you "active" outputs as speakers or whatever you like. Also label you inputs which should be your mic or MIDIs.
3) After labeling, click " VST System Link" and make sure the correct input and output is selected, Example: (Input: AKG Perception 220, Out-put: Speakers/ Headphones) Hit Ok!
4) Bring up the "VST Connections" menu (F4) or (Device> VST Connections). Clear out all your outputs and inputs!
5) In your outputs click "Add Bus" Select stereo and 1. This should come up as whatever you labeled the outputs ( Speakers/Headphones for me!)
6) In your inputs click " Add Bus" Select Mono and 2. Here is where you should get one input that says the name of your input( AKG Perception 220 in L) The one below it should be ( US-144 Analog R or L) Click this and choose your Microphone! You should have the 2 options with your microphone named.
7) Test it (record something) and see if it works and plays in both ears if you want more clarification feel free to message me!!!!!!!
I HOPE THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
BASICally just set it on mono ..on the program you using it on and the interface ..because i was having the same problem ..and possibly that solved my problem
Posted on Apr 21, 2010
I have the tascam us1444 and i have a mic and i wanderd how do i set the mic as a live sound
Posted on Dec 25, 2010
Wordd madd frustrating i tried all this but it still doesnt want to work... i mean i tried everything but i still dont know why im always only getting sound out of my left speaker when in MIC L and right when im in MIC R ? ? ? its as if id have to record 2 different tracks one through L and one through R
Posted on Jan 24, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2011 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Apr 09, 2010 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Mar 29, 2009 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Jan 25, 2009 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Nov 12, 2008 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Apr 06, 2008 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Feb 26, 2008 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Jan 11, 2008 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Jan 05, 2008 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
1,568 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: