Question about Printers & Copiers
Trust me, this is the BEST way and the EASIEST way to refill black and
color LC61 or LC65 inkjet cartridge from Brother. See the pictures
1. cut the plastic part (see picture). You can use a utility knife or a steak knife (very easy to do)
2. make a hole on the left side (NOT in the midle) and do it straight and don't go deep (see picture)
3. poor the ink with your refill kit and do it straight and don't go deep because the inner side of the cartrigde is made of cheap plastic (like a plastic bag) and you don't want to perforate it
4. put your plug, tape, hot glue or what ever you have to seal the hole.
5. put the cartrigde back in your printer, do a print test and this is it.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
I cannot tell you how ti refll the Brother LC61. But I know where you can pruchase the ink cartridges for as little as $4.50 per. If you are interested, contact a representative at email@example.com
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2014 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 25, 2013 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Dec 07, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 14, 2011 | Brother MFC255CW All-in-One InkJet Printer
Nov 03, 2009 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Oct 28, 2009 | Brother MFC 490cw Color Inkjet...
Sep 19, 2009 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Jul 11, 2009 | Brother MFC-9420CN All-In-One Laser...
Jul 08, 2009 | Brother Printers & Copiers
814 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!