Question about Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2013 | PC Laptops
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Jan 26, 2011 | Acer Aspire 7520-5185 Laptop
Jul 22, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Apr 04, 2010 | Lenovo ThinkPad R61 Notebook
Feb 28, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 2413LCi Notebook
Jan 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5003WLMi Notebook
Jul 03, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Sep 01, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Dec 17, 2007 | IBM ThinkPad T20 2647 Notebook
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: