- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn your Dell 2200 laptop over.
2. Find the laptop battery release button lock for your Dell 2200 laptop.
3. Now that your Dell 2200 laptop battery is unlocked, find the battery release button down.
4. Holding the laptop battery release button, gently pull your battery away from the laptop.
5. Now that your Dell 2200 battery is removed, grab your replacement Dell 2200 battery for installation.
6. Insert the battery into the slot. Push the Dell 2200 battery towards the laptop and secure it in place.
first install wifi drivers for your motherboard with the latest version then see if your router is configured properly as your ISP did initially if all these are ok then connect there should not be any problem
verify that your wifi card is enabled in the BIOS, then install the latest driver for it. then try to use the Fix It option from Microsoft to enable WZC to manage your wifi connection : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/968682
go to support.dell.com and download the modem driver to an external media (cd, thumb drive, etc.).
then right click 'my computer' and go to properties then device manager. you should be able to go to the modem and update the driver from a specific location and then point it to the external media you have downloaded the driver to.
There is no switch on an Inspiron 2200. I would go to Dell's website and download the drivers for your model # and then uninstall the existing adapter. then try installing the new driver and let me know what happens.