- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will have to fly blind a bit, but remember that the Spanish word for language is "idioma" and the Spanish word for English is "Ingles" - Here is a link to the user manual that will help you - Sansa does have a Spanish version of the manual if you want to compare. Eventually, you want to find this menu/setting:
This will reset the player to its original factory settings.
1. Press Menu to return to the Main Menu.
2. Move to Reset All and select it.
3. Select Save to reset to factory settings or Cancel to stop.