I have forgotten my Phone lock code and Unfortunality my phone bettery got flat and now I recharge and turn it on and it appers enter lock code I tried so many but it says Code error Would you please provide me Master unlock code for my device.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Oct 16, 2013 - Step by step instructions to reset blocked Nokia security code. ... Howdo i retrieve the security codes on nokia n9 in regard to track and protect system. i cant remember the .... Hi, I hv a classic nokia 1800 Type RM-653.
1. 5 digits, Used to prevent unauthorized access to certain functions on the phone
2. Where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Default: The default lock code for Nokia Series 60 devices is 12345.
4. Forgotten - If you've changed this code and forgotten it - you will need to visit a Nokia authorized service center, who will be able to reset the lock code for you.
1. 4 digits, an optional 4 digit code to protect your SIM
2. where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Forgotten -If you keep trying, you'll eventually get locked out and need to contact your network operator for a PUK code
1. 8 digits, You'll be asked for this 8 digit code if you've entered the wrong SIM code more than the allowed number of times. You'll need to contact your network operator to get this lock lifted.
Sir please tell me the security code of N 73 The
serial number is 357652016479476 my girlfriemd used my nokia n73 phone and changed the security code on
it now i can not put a sim card or put the usb cable from the phone to
the pc because as soon as i turn on the phone it ask me for the lock
code.. can you please help my imei number is 357652016479476
The default Security code for Nokia is 12345
I need the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. Type this code in your phone to get it: *#06# you can also find it beneath the battery. Then I’ll give you the Master code to reset your Security code.
If you need the SIM Pin number to switch the phone on, then you have to enter any Pin number 4/5 times, then the phone will request a PUK number. This number was on the plastic card that your SIM card was attached to. If you don't have it, only your Network Service Provider can supply it to you.
If it's the Security code you need, to get into certain settings IE. erasing received calls, missed calls, timers etc... the Nokia default is 12345 if you didn't change it, but if you did change it and you've forgotten it, let me know, I'll tell you how to retrieve it.