Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1: Windows
Only the top lefthand bar opens but the page is blank. When I switch to basic HTML, the page appears but I cannot open the emails. Why not?
Try going to www.adobe.com and install the latest "Flash" update.
I trust you are on XP or Vista?
Some web sites will no longer work with Windows 98.
Also, make sure you computer is up to date. IE: Internet Explorer 7.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2014 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
on Dec 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2013 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Jul 30, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic for PC
Jun 16, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
May 09, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jul 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition English...
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!