Hi, you are referring to the external memory(Storage card), but the phone requires phone memory to install any application. Somehow by installing many applications or storing data in phone memory or cache memory that grows with browsing, your phone memory must have very less space and so it's saying no memory. Please free up by deleting unnecessary space and try installing it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The problem is caused due to, too many programs being run in the back ground
1. click on start and go to settings
2. Tap on system
3. Tap on memory
4. tap on running programs
5. Tap on the option stop all .