- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well there are a few ways to do this
1. Send the photos to your email and download off email to computer
2. get a micro SD chip and move photos from phone to it. (sd plugs into phone)
3. if your on alltel there is a accessmypics.com thing that is free if you dont have picture messaging.
1. use the phone manager software that should have come with the phone, but you have to open the message and save the picture to your phone, then using the phone manager, click on the Picture Menu on the phone and click on the photo to highlight it then click the "to computer" button.
2. Send the photo to your email address (depending on if your network supports it), Im on O2 and it work for me. send the photo in a message as you would to another phone but instead of typing in a phone number, type in your email address. its worth a try, it will either work or not.
3. Send the photo to a friends phone who can connect there phone to a computer and download it onto a memory stick then plug memory stick into your computer.
Hi, Fist you must clarify which namebrand is your computer and phone. You might need to download aprogram from the phone provider to your laptop. Some phones bring in a cd with them. You can also send the picture via email to your email address then you download into your computer.
Finnaly the eassiest and fast way for me is fo to a store with photo services (walmart, walgreen, eckerd, rite aid) get your pictures from your phone into a CD. Then from the CD you can down load to your computer. This is fast and easy.
I hope you can solve this. Take care.
I had the same problem..Ok all you have to do is copy the pictures from your phone to ur memory card and when your hook it up to your computer i know my software i downloaded onto my computer recgonize my graphics on my memory card..But just move them like that onto your computer..If you have any question just email me bc i kno my direction are short and to the point