Well, i suggest that if u have AR, dont use it for a while, as AR may be getting confused and making ur games funny. If u dont have AR, it may be broken so u might have to get a new one. Hope i helped u!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you need to blow the game socket and wait a little while and then see if the game works. if it dosnt work take it back to the place u got it from and ask them whats a matter with it and they could fix it for u
their are 3 solutions but i cant asure that it will work
1. maybe when they play ds games like pac n roll the ds cardejects for some reason so sulution 1 is put tape ontop of the ds gamecard slot while their playin a ds game
2 maybe when they play a gba game the game pak is being hit by their chests or bellies so the card is moving a bit and the game freezes so put a big distance between the ds and the chest or belly
3. dont wiggle the ds alot and do you drop it often because if it is dropt often the ds will freeze often
you need the game in the slot in order for it to work. While playing a game, it is also possible to accidentally jerk or emove the game card. This does cause freezing. I have also heard that there is a way for your ds to automatically start a game. Has this happened to you? Finally, I would suggest to refering to your ds manual.