Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I do not know how to get songs off my coby mp3 player
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2010 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
May 05, 2010 | Coby MP-200 MP3 Player
Apr 01, 2010 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Sep 26, 2009 | Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
Jun 17, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Aug 21, 2008 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Aug 16, 2008 | Coby MPC-848 MP3 Player
Feb 18, 2008 | Coby MP-C883 MP3 Player
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!