- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Id be chekcing the water circuit for the group that is flashing. Flashing lights usually means that there is no water flow. Check for blockages and check the flow meter. If the flow meter is no spinning, the machine knows its not getting water. If all that is good, your pc board maybe faulty. Dazza REPAIRER
I have a Saeco Easy. Maybe the solution for my machine will help you. You did not specify which light is red I will assume it is the "Alarm" light.
Alarm light (looks like an "!" exclamation point)
• permanently on: signals the machine is out of coffee, the water tank is empty, the drip tray is full or the dregdrawer is full.
• slowly flashing: signals that the brew group is not inserted, the dregdrawer is not inserted, the coffee bean hopper lid is not on, the service door is open or the steam/hot water knob is not correctly turned to the desired position.
• quickly flashing: signals the need to prime the water circuit
Since there is no water at the solenoid, then the blockage must be at the metering jet, which sits under the nut on top of the group, turn of water supply and be careful when removing nut do not damaged o-ring if it is not a teflon O-ring, you might have a leak. Clean out jet and filter then reassemble.