I have Samsung SGH-j706 cell phone, I bought Micro SD Memory Kingston and put it in but nothing happened, when I take it out,msg comes say memory pluged out, I put the memory in PC works OK....Do any have any idea!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i had the same problem. so i try whatever i can
- i remove battery, put it back on, turn the phone back on. seems like it works for 3-5 minutes and freeze again
- i remove sim (only ),memory card still in there, and turn the phone back on..let it sit with no sim. and 3 minutes later it freeze again
- i remove sim, remove micro sdhc, reset the phone , the phone automatic restart..it woks... it never freeze ( no sim+ no memory card )
- i put the sim back on, no memory card, turn the phone back on and it works!!!!!!! i try these 2-3 times without memory card. works normal!!!
so..i think its a memory card issue. may be the phone doesn't like it. i have 2gb. kingston. or i have to buy a new card again.
for now its still working without freeze up for shut down by itself.
hope it help :)
Most PCs are like that. I don't know what it is but the computer won't do it for mine neither. To put music and such on you sd card for your phone you must format the card while it's in your phone. Goto setting, Memory, Card memory, then click on opions. From there it will say "Format Card". Do it and the lock code is the last four digits or your phone number. After that's done to load music and such you put the sd chip onto you computer and transfer music to the folder on the sd card called "My_music", pix to "My_pix", and so on....
I have this phone to. I remember reading a long time ago, sorry I can't source it, but anything over 1gig the phone will not recognize. I have had 1gb sandisk and 1gb Lexar in my phone no prob. Try getting a smaller size card.
got same phone - recently having probs to download photos using software, but worked out the memory card: its the tine one which you put into bottom right hand side of ur phone..you can save ur photos onto that - then take card out, put into the micro SD Adapter that came with ur pack, and put that into cardreader - and that works for me to download photos.
i need help. i insert my lexar 1gb micro sd memory card into my phone and my phone doesnt show that there is a memory card inserted and i have no idea how to work it on my phone. my phone is a samsung blast.