Having problems with my MPX220. Can't get a good signal at all. Standing with my MPX200 in one hand and my MPX220 in the other, the 200 shows Full Signal and the 220 shows one bar if any. Both with T-Mobile.
Thanks in advance...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi!Did you change the default password of your phone?If not,try to enter or type the default password (0000) or (000000) to unlock your folder.If ever the default password is not working,you may try this other secret codes for motorola.
c350 english languge
1 1 5 2 6
(T190, T191, T205) master code
P2K test menu:
*#06#, menu, menu, 048263*
32*116*1*0*0 - read phone code
32*118*1*0*0 - read security code
18*0 - factory reset, phone code off
18*1 - master reset
54*18*1 - full phone reset
10*0*6 - select 900/1800
32*279*1*0*8 - model
32*383*1*0*0 - flex version
Hard reset MPX200, MPX220 - blue button + power on
change the rom or hard reset,to do hard reset first press the big blue button and hold it press and then press the power swich,the message master reset will apear and choose yes.By doing this you will loose everything on your phone
There are few solution you can try:
1) uninstall ActiveSync 3.7 and reinstall it and start over agin for the sync process.
2) Try to install the newer version of Activesync 4.2, it may help to cure some bugs with MPX220.
3) But first, you need to install the Motorola Mobile Cd comes with the phone and upgrade the software to th emost recent version and reinstall this software. Now tehn try to reconnect the phone again and start the new setup.
If you try all these options, the phone is stil l not be connected normally, then your phone may has some bugs in synchronization. If your phone is llocked to Cingular, try to unlock it first before do synchronization since this phone has this issue reported form many users. you are not alone. Good Luck