- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i had the same problem with my MW2 and it may be due to the copy of the game. when they made it, it might have been to thin. i returned it n got a new copy n it worked. also, it might be ur eye to read the game as well.
ya i happens to me also..i figured that It seems like something with EA sports games make them highly
vulnerable to freezing. It does that with FIFA, NHL, and Madden as well
from what I hear (already froze on me once on FIFA). It could be that
these games are too demanding in information processing and too graphic
intensive, or whatever, but it's probably not the system. For example,
I've played many games for over 40 hours now, sometimes playing
hours on at a time, and it hasn't froze or glitched on me even once...
There are three possible solutions for this problem
1) Your disc is dirty or damaged and unplayable
2) the disc has a manufacturing flaw in which case it can be returned to the manufacturer and if they can verify that the disc is the problem they will replace it free of charge (check the back of the manual for return details they vary from game publisher to game publisher) (this would be the EA one so ANY EA game will have this info in the back)
3) the problem resides in your Xbox, and this is a low probability. but in the case where they get you a new game and it still doesnt work call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They will have you run some push button diagnostic codes and it will tell them if there is a problem with your system.
GL please rate this thread as useful if it was useful to you :)
this seems like ea dont have enough power for the amount of people willing to play their games. it seems a lot of ea games are not connecting so i would say that ea need to upgrade themselves its not you as many people have the same problem
your going to get a new game friend i know it probably still runs but your risking tottaly distroying your xbox it could possibly break and send fragments into your xbox so do yourself a favor and get a new 1