- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hey Lea, Try the steps below to see if they will resolve this issue that you are having with your computer. If this does resolve the issue you can email me. My email address is listed below in my sigfile.
1) UNPLUG THE LAPTOP 2) REMOVE THE BATTERY 3) HOLD DOWN THE POWER BUTTON FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS TO 2 MINUTES 4) THEN PUT THE BATTERY BACK IN 5) START IT UP..
1) Remove battery 2) Remove wall charger 3) Press and hold the power button in for 30 seconds 4) Plug in wall charger only 5) Retry powering the laptop and if it switches on plug battery in after 5 minutes
go into msconfig and then click on the startup tab. Click on the button that says disable all and then apply the changes. Let the laptop reboot and when it gets back into windows try to go into hibernation mode again and see if it still reboots on you. If it does then its an operating system issue. If it doesn't reboot on you, then go back into msconfig and only enable the programs that you feel you need to run when windows boots up.
Dear Sir, Have Dell laptop Inspiron 1525 with Vista loaded....but I need Win XP-2 OS on it...CD of which I have but don't have the laptop drivers compatible with XP. Can you pls guide me how & where to find these drivers....Dell does'nt have those drivers anymore (outdated) Pls...