Question about Labtec Webcam Plus 0403
1. Verify your internet connection. If it is possible change your DNS IP Address.
2. Try Updating your MSN messenger >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=D78F2FF1-79EA-4066-8BA0-DDBED94864FC&displaylang=en
THE PROPER WAY ON INSTALLING USB DEVICES
A. Enable usb ports on the BIOS.
1. Do not plug in your device right away. Install all drivers and software first!
3. Plug the power or turn on your USB Device
4. Plug in the USB Port.
5. Windows Will detect the Device Automatically.
Hope this helps Please vote
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2009 | Labtec Webcam 1200
Dec 05, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Nov 07, 2007 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Sep 08, 2007 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Mar 07, 2007 | Labtec Webcam Pro
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: