An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: dvd`s not playing
The clicking is the optics trying to focus. If you can gain access to the lens, try cleaning it with a cotton swab and alcohol. Next try playing a music CD. If the CD plays but the DVD continues to fail, then the optics are weak and need to be replaced.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 29334
4) When it works a 1 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
What your husband is doing appears to be the right approach. Looks like the CD was not inserted properly and must've gone out of its seating and preveting the door from opening. Just pusing the CD back to position should take care of it.