Question about Samsung HT-X50 System
I have found a website, www.videohelp.com, that gives instructions that are supposed to set the system to region free but they don't seem to work. Has anyone tried setting the system to region free and had success?
Remove all discs from player.
2. Turn off the player
3. Unplug the power cord to the player
4. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
5. Turn on player with the remote control. Wait until player LCD says 'No Disc'.
6. Press 'Enter' on remote control. (There will be No On-Screen Response.)
7. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote control. (There will be No On-screen Response.)
8. Press Enter on the remote control. Player will power off.
9. Turn player on using remote control.
10. Open the tray.
11. Close the tray.
12. Turn player off then on.
13. Player is now Region Free
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2017 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 07, 2013 | Samsung HT-F5500W 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray...
Jan 04, 2012 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 05, 2011 | Samsung HTP-1200 System
May 17, 2009 | LG LST-3510A DVD Player/Receiver
224 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: