Question about Samsung HT-X50 System
I have found a website, www.videohelp.com, that gives instructions that are supposed to set the system to region free but they don't seem to work. Has anyone tried setting the system to region free and had success?
Remove all discs from player.
2. Turn off the player
3. Unplug the power cord to the player
4. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
5. Turn on player with the remote control. Wait until player LCD says 'No Disc'.
6. Press 'Enter' on remote control. (There will be No On-Screen Response.)
7. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote control. (There will be No On-screen Response.)
8. Press Enter on the remote control. Player will power off.
9. Turn player on using remote control.
10. Open the tray.
11. Close the tray.
12. Turn player off then on.
13. Player is now Region Free
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2013 | Samsung HT-F5500W 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray...
Nov 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 04, 2012 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 05, 2011 | Samsung HTP-1200 System
May 17, 2009 | LG LST-3510A DVD Player/Receiver
222 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: